A r q u i t e c t o
About Ne Cano
Ne Cano was born in Madrid in 1966. Architect by the Polytechnic University of Madrid in 1991. Since then, she combines Architecture with Plastic Arts and teaching. She trained with the painter Francisco Soto Mesa and has been awarded a scholarship in Italy by the Italian Cultural Institute of Madrid. Her works have been individually and collectively exhibited in different European countries.
Awards and exhibitions:
-Second Prize in the Competition of Ideas on urban furniture in the monumental city of Toledo, Spain, in collaboration with architects Picado-de Blas.
-Accessit-Second Annual Painting Competition 2010, Majadahonda, Spain.
-Collective Exhibition COAM Cultural Foundation, Madrid, Spain, 1992-94.
-Individual Exhibition “Windows art” Hall Alfredo Kraus, Madrid, Spain, 2010.
-Collective Exhibition “Prints meter”, Madrid, Spain, 2010.
-Individual Exhibition Hall Volturno, Madrid, Spain, 2013.
-Selected in the Minicuadros Contest XXXIV, Elda, Spain, 2013.
-International Affordable Art Fair, Brussels, Belgium, 2013-14.
-International Art Fair Karlsruhe, Germany, 2013.
-International Art Fair Art3f, Lyon, France, 2013.
-Individual Exhibition Palacio Barrantes-Cervantes, Trujillo, Cáceres, Spain, Sep. 2013.
-Fourth Price in the Constest Minicuadros XXXV, Elda, Spain, 2014.
-International Art Fair DonostiArtean, San Sebastián, Spain, 2014.
-Collective Exhibition Art Fusion Galleries. Miami Wynwood Art District, Oct-Dec 2014.
- Art Basel Miami Parallel Exhibit. December 2015.
- Individual Exhibition Art Fair Málaga 2017.
- Collective Exhibition UFOFABRIK ART GALLERY, Cuartel Conde Duque, Madrid 2017.
- Collective Exhibition ESARTEGALLERY, Málaga 2018.
- Finalist in the MINICUADROS CONTEST XLI HUESTES DEL CADÍ, Elda, Sapin 2022.
- Finalist CNAL 2022, LIII CERTAMEN INTERNACIONAL DE LUARCA, Principado de Asturias, Spain.
Updated Dec 2022